How Do You Close Apps on iPhone 11,12,13 and Pro Max
Ways to Close Your Apps on the iPhone 11
If you have just upgraded from an older iPhone model to a newer one, you might want to know how to close apps on iPhone 11, 12, 13, and Pro Max. We might train you to close the apps on the home button.
When you finally find out that the iPhone series actually does not have a home button, you might want to use certain screen gestures to close the remaining apps.
It might seem a little stupid, but after a while, things should be fine. You will eventually find a way to go through the whole process properly.
Here is how you can close the app on the iPhone 11 and the newer models, and you might also have to configure the App Switcher function on the phone as well. Here is how you can do this.
- When you open the home screen and you face the app properly, pull up the whole screen menu and what is at the bottom of your iPhone 11 screen you just have to hold it for a moment and then release the App Switcher along with the other applications.
- You can also go through all the other applications that is open on the iPhone 11 by swiping left and right gestures on the app.
- If you are trying to close your apps, then you might have to swipe upwards.
Closing your apps might not enhance the iPhone battery life, but it might make your phone perform better, especially when you are trying to try the Apple refresh feature.
When the background refresh is functioning, the apps will also run in the background, which will affect the iPhone’s performance if you do not handle the whole thing properly.
How Do You Close the Apps in iPhone 12?
- Do navigation to the home screen. The first thing you want to do on the home screen is navigated right to the home screen of the iPhone 12. You can accomplish this by swiping upwards from the bottom part of the screen in one motion.
- Swipe upwards, and when you reach the middle, you stop there.
- Swipe on your open apps. You can now see a preview of all the open app windows in the apps’ order.
- Locate the right app you wish to close by swiping right or left.
- Swipe upwards on the app that you wish to shut down. Once you have found the app that you wish to close, then swipe upwards on the app’s window to close the app. You can also close a certain App or multiple apps and swipe upwards on the remaining apps you want to shut down.
- Tap on the right display and go back to the home screen.
Once you have handled the app you want to close, tap on the bottom of the screen to return to your iPhone 12 home screen.
How to Close Apps on Your iPhone 13
To close your apps on your iPhone 13, you have to open the home screen and swipe upwards from the bottom of the Iphone’s screen. You will close the app on the surface, but it might run in the background.
Swipe the app upwards to close it.
How Do You Force Close Apps on iPhone 13?
There are also times when the app does not respond correctly, and it gets stuck in the loading or your phone’s waiting screen. When this happens, you can force close an app frozen from the App Switcher or other app interface.
When you force-close the app, it lets you kill the app that is not functioning and responding and stop the whole thing from operating in the background. It also comes in handy when the iPhone freezes completely for some reason.
To force stop an app on the iPhone 13 or 13 Pro, follow these steps as stated below:
- Swipe upwards from the bottom part of the screen, and when you reach the middle section, you have to pause. The multitasking view will also display all your apps that have been recently opened.
- Swipe either right or left through all the running apps and find the app you wish to close.
- To force close an app, swipe upwards and preview the app.
These are methods of stopping an app on the App Switcher.
Ensure to re-open your app if the app runs in the background and check if you can get any updates.
How Do You Close All Apps At Once on iPhone 13?
Unlike any android device, Apple does not offer a way for you to close all the apps at one go that run in the background. Thus, it is impossible to close all the apps on the iPhone 13 or any other type of iPhone. After stating this, you can force close as many as three apps when you use different gestures at one go.
To close different apps on iPhone 13 or the iPhone 13 Pro Max, swipe upwards and hold the finger on the display for about one second. The app switcher will then display all the apps that are currently opened. Now, place the three fingers on three different apps simultaneously, and swipe upwards to close all the apps at one go.
Do You Save Data by Closing Data?
Closing all background apps will not save you a lot of data unless you restrict the background data by changing the Android or Apple phone settings. Some of the apps also use data when you do not open them. Background data refers to the data that has been used up by your apps when you check the notifications.
When you turn off background data, the phone will stop notifications until you open the app. If you restrict the background data, you will save a lot of money on your monthly mobile bill.
Now that we have finally ended our tips on closing apps on your iPhone models, you can finally implement it on your iPhone!